The Last Resort

Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen. Chosen to be a Joint Heir with Christ. I was 17 Y.O. when the Lord Jesus found me. You see, I was the one who was lost. Not Him. I was born in Williamsport, Pa. November 23, 1952. At 2 pounds and 10 ounces. A 32 weeker. I have been married 25 years. Now I work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Talk about a full-circle! I've 5 sisters who love to play Monopoly.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Rain


I can't believe that I am actually Globbing. Thanks Planut for doing the switcherue. (On the WideLoad story). I wish I had some new news to write about but not much has happened today. Last night it rained. Not much but enough to remind us that Winter was coming. We are very pleased with our solar providing 100% of our water. It's ice cold too. One of these days I am going to incorporate pictures into my glob. I am having trouble going back and forth from my post to up or down loading a picture. the initial square with an x was apicture of one of Ikers friends. I deleted it I think. So Ill sign off for now.

2 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 5:01:00 PM, Blogger Jailgy said…

    You are very welcome. Maybe your hot water use needs to be closer to the solar panels. Or else get a heater for the pipes in between. BTW if you click on that little red X you can see a picture of a girl. Who is she?

     
  • At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 9:54:00 PM, Blogger knitterykate said…

    No, you did not delete it. If you click on the x it shows a picture of a girl. To delete it go to your dashboard (by clicking on "blogger" in the left hand corner). Then go to "new post", then to "edit posts", then find that post and open it by clicking on "edit". Click on the picture. It should highlight it. Press delete. Or else put your curser by the picture and press delete or backspace depending on where your curser is.
    BTW--keep posting. The family that blogs together, slogs together or something like that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home