The Last Resort

Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen. Chosen to be a Joint Heir with Christ. I was 17 Y.O. when the Lord Jesus found me. You see, I was the one who was lost. Not Him. I was born in Williamsport, Pa. November 23, 1952. At 2 pounds and 10 ounces. A 32 weeker. I have been married 25 years. Now I work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Talk about a full-circle! I've 5 sisters who love to play Monopoly.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

To everybody!!! , Sorry for not Globbing. I have'nt been near a computer. I am no longer able to use the internet at work. (legally) Been busy putting in railroad Posts on the corral project. (144 posts so far, at 30 inches each deep-Wow!!,-thats 360 feet. If any of you know where I can get some cheap postholes please let me know. MG says CCA&M have arrived in Texas. Thats all I know. Work has been very needy lately. Yet I have not done any extra shifts because I want to get in the ground as many posts as possible before the rain. As MG always says, "Winters a Com'in." So Im trying to be an ant. The 50 foot trailer that we got at Chinadawns request is still not level (The Trailer,Shawn not Chinadawn!!) .... I do though wonder sometimes. Well Buy For Now.-BBBB!

6 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger knitterykate said…

    You sound busy! Hope you get all those posts in. (There are more than one kind of posts, you know.)

     
  • At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 12:08:00 PM, Blogger Jailgy said…

    I have a bunch of gopher holes you can have for cheap.

     
  • At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 3:41:00 PM, Blogger Gramma said…

    Any and all typos can be (and should be) blamed on Bobby. He knows I don't feel very well with my back stiffening up with arthritis. Right now he's trying to get on my lap from the computer desk. I guess the biggest problem is that I just put a chicken in the oven and he smells it. He is really addicted to chicken. I know you'll get your posts done before all the heavy rains start. Is one and only son back in fellowship yet? Did I tell you that my nephew is stationed at Ft.H and is in command of a battalion?

     
  • At Wednesday, October 25, 2006 6:13:00 PM, Blogger Kedge said…

    I sewed a hole in my finger, does that help? Maybe you could put swiss cheese on the ground and shoot at it.

     
  • At Thursday, October 26, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Blogger ioi said…

    How many more posts are there to put in? or rather, how many more holes are there to dig? I remember digging the holes for the Horse Barn... they were 48" deep and 18"+ in diameter. I think I dug 12 of them by myself, but hey- at least my puppy didn't get parvo that year! Anyway, keep up the hard (literally) work! It's worth it in the end.

     
  • At Thursday, November 23, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger ioi said…

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!

    Love,
    ~ioi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home