The Last Resort

Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen. Chosen to be a Joint Heir with Christ. I was 17 Y.O. when the Lord Jesus found me. You see, I was the one who was lost. Not Him. I was born in Williamsport, Pa. November 23, 1952. At 2 pounds and 10 ounces. A 32 weeker. I have been married 25 years. Now I work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Talk about a full-circle! I've 5 sisters who love to play Monopoly.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Now you're Cooking!! Gloria is going to make a banana cream pie tonight....to use up some bananas. Im working tonight, so I wont be tempted. Any barbeques planned?
Mom and I enjoyed your pictures. I like Mustard. It not only tastes good on hotdogs it also flies well. Remember the food fight Motto....."Time flies like an arrow and fruit flies like bananas !"

3 Comments:

  • At Saturday, December 16, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger ioi said…

    I'm sure those are my peaches on my stovetop... No barbeques are planned currently - snow and ice don't really encourage barbequers :). By the way, Welcome back to blogging! We love hearing from you and getting updates from your area!

     
  • At Saturday, December 16, 2006 10:18:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're back! What's happening on the ranch? Will we see you in LA?

     
  • At Saturday, December 16, 2006 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Gramma said…

    They do look like peaches. mmmmm. I can taste them now with vanilla ice cream and raspberry sauce. With all the wet weather, perhaps ioi could work in a swim party.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home