The Last Resort

Before the foundation of the world, I was chosen. Chosen to be a Joint Heir with Christ. I was 17 Y.O. when the Lord Jesus found me. You see, I was the one who was lost. Not Him. I was born in Williamsport, Pa. November 23, 1952. At 2 pounds and 10 ounces. A 32 weeker. I have been married 25 years. Now I work in a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. Talk about a full-circle! I've 5 sisters who love to play Monopoly.

Monday, October 22, 2007

Same oh, Same oh.

Well Im hard at work. 0239 am. Not much is different on the ranch. The price of calves was ok. But the gasoline $ is ridiculous. I read snicklefritzs blog on her Maui trip. Sounds like fun. MG and I went to Hemet to see Landos great g.m. Lando the Commando and Bobbie got along wonderfully. Hope B&B enjoyed the Rib Eye Steaks. Remember your High Beams And Low Beams...Psalms 119:105 Syl :BBBB

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home